From @jackthias on Mon Mar 19 2018 01:13:19 GMT+0000 (UTC)
App version: 3.2.12
tvOS version: 11.2.6
Make sure these boxes are checked before submitting your issue - thanks!
- [x] If app was installed using Cocoapods, make sure the latest version of master has been cloned (
git reset --hard; git pull). If app was installed by downloading an .ipa file, please make sure you have the latest version installed.
- [x] You have done a quick search for your issue already (detailed one is not necessary). If you are in doubt, post it anyway, it’s not too big of a deal.
- [x] You have read the Issue Contributing Guidelines for this repository.
Find seeders and begin playing the second piece of content.
After pressing play, the spinning wheel comes up, but never goes to the loading bar/seeding screen. It spends about half a minute on the spinning wheel screen and then the app crashes and bounces back to the Apple TV’s spring board.
Steps to reproduce the behaviour
- Find a piece content through search (I used dictation if that’s relevant and was only selecting movies).
- Select the piece of content and begin playing.
- Watch content and eventually exit using the menu button, or allow video to close and navigation to return to the title selection after playback has finished.
- Find another piece content through search.
- Select and play content.
- Application crashes.
Copied from original issue: https://github.com/popcorn-official/PopcornTimeTV/issues/3