Please follow this simple rules when opening/creating a new post, this is so we can help you in the best way possible:
- 1 Please confirm that you are using the version from popcorntime.sh because this is the version supported in this subreddit, (if you use time4popcorn version, they have a forum)
- 2 Tell us which version number you are using and for which operating system. (accurate details = accurate help)
- 3 Take time to describe your problem correctly. (again accurate details = accurate help)
- 4 Eventually provide example of movies/episodes on which you are facing this problem. (if possible with quality and subtitle language)
- 5 If your problem is definitely a bug/issue with popcorntime itself, you can report the issue on GitHub if it doesn’t already exist. (desktop issues, android issues)
- 6 If you’re not too lazy, you can also read the FAQ thread and/or make a search on the forum before posting.
Keep in mind, all these infos are useful because helpers can try to reproduce your problem with most of the same parameters.
Credit to /u/persei08 for the post.