Port forwarding on wifi router for Android TV app

Hi, do we need to port forward a TCP or UDP port or port range in order to get more seeds, like on bitcomet or bittorrent clients? I’m using tv-armeabi-v7a-release-0.1.4 downloaded from this site.

I use the default setting on my Mac (random port) but as I’m using a VPN … I assume they’re using port forwarding? I’m not having issues with seeding - other than with the identifiable bad (poorly seeded) torrents? I don’t think port forwarding is going to help you much there (with bad torrents)?

But if you’re having trouble with healthy torrents (and you know what to do) give it a go. PT is a torrent client (albeit sequential) at heart?

Unfortunately on the TV app there is no option where you can set a static port number, and I don’t know how to use a VPN with the TV app.

Here’s a link for the Ci (dev) build 170: https://ci.popcorntime.sh/view/All/job/Popcorn-Time-Android/170/

I’ve no idea if it’s an improvement - but if you want to try it, you’ll need a download manager app (there’s a problem downloading from the server with a browser).

If sou have download problems you can download from my Mega account
[redacted]

The Android TV version from the website currently has the same functionality as the builds from the CI. So no need to use them.

Nice to see a Mod about … beginning to think this was the “Mary Celeste”?

You guys need to get out more? …you can’t afford to leave these defenceless users to amateurs like me: No telling what I’ll say or do!
Lol.

yes, they are the same. Where were you have been last two months? Download from CI. does not work more than 2 months!

I have just upload them on my Mega account so somebody can actually download newest version if he need help.